Le Déflecteur de Pluie SuperSeal arrête le déversement de pluie du toit de la remorque sur l'aire de chargement. Sauver du temps tout en améliorant les conditions de sécurité.
Super Seals’ exclusive Rain Deflector is the perfect solution to keep your docks dry in inclement weather. The Rain Deflector provides a perfect seal from the dock to the trailer roof thus directing the rain off to the sides.The result is a safer working environment and reduced cargo damage or contamination. Workers will also be pleased with their improved conditions.Available in three models the RD-10, RD-11 and the RD-12 can be used with or without a dock seal. The Rain Deflector has a standard unit projection of 34” and a standard header curtain drop of 36”. Impact ends are reinforced with PVC coated and impregnated material made of woven multifilament polyester. As a truck reverses towards the loading dock, the Rain Deflector swings up providing a seal to the top of the trailer.
- Eiminates wet, slippery conditions on docks & helps protect product from damage.
- Flexible rotating pad compresses across top of trailer providing a tight seal, keeping the wet
- weather outside while maintaining indoor climate.
- Cover material – Exclusive SS90-1 (40oz. Vinyl) with tough Monofilament cover on outside edges.
- Header canopy made with pressure treated wood frame with galvanized side support frames.
- Easy to install with no maintenance required.